Oregon Wine Experience
August 16-20, 2023 | Location: Stage Pass – 4735 S. Stage Road, Medford, OR 97501
- A premier wine competition
- Open to all commercially approved wines using 100% Oregon AVA grapes
- A world-class panel of judges featuring Masters of Wine, Master Sommeliers and renowned wine writers
Ultimate Vintner Dinners – May-July
- Intimate gatherings hosted by winery owners at winery, vineyard and culinary partner locations
- Unique, multi-course dinners with exceptional, vintner-curated pairings
- Top-tier sponsor benefit
Medal Celebration – August 17, 5:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Kick-off celebration of the Oregon Wine Experience!
- Livestream announcement of Oregon Wine Competition results and winner recognition
- Intimate studio audience under the tent
Collectors’ Tasting & Founders’ Barrel Auction – August 18
Collectors’ Tasting: 5-6 p.m. | Founders’ Barrel Auction: 6-9 p.m.
- Bid on one-of-a-kind, exclusive blends made special by top Oregon winemakers and found only at this auction
- Innovative culinary pairings to accompany wine explorations
- All bidding is online, and anyone can view the lots and register
Miracle Auction & Dinner – August 19, 4:30 to 11 p.m.
- In-person live auction (proxy bidding options available)
- Seated dinner with 2023 award-winning wines
- Live music from High Street Band featuring Precious Byrd, thanks to Entertainment Sponsor Pacific Electrical Contractors
Grand Tasting – August 20, 2 to 5 p.m.
- Tasting featuring wineries throughout Oregon, including all 2023 award-winning wines
- Array of culinary pairings
- Live music from Watson House, thanks to Entertainment Sponsor Pacific Electrical Contractors
Silent Auction, Cork Pull and Raffle
- Bid on a variety of packages from your phone all week long!
- Packages include art, culinary explorations, travel, wine, jewelry, excursions and more
If you have an event gift certificate you would like to redeem for the 2023 Oregon Wine Experience, please contact us at (541) 789-5025.
Oregon Wine University offers a variety of fun, engaging and unique classes that allow you to better understand, pair and treasure the fullness of wine from Oregon and beyond. These classes take place year-round!
[Insert Form Here]